The charter application process is an exciting moment which benchmarks the first steps of achievement in your chapter’s historical pilgrimage toward excellence in Leadership. Please read these guidelines carefully to ensure that your chapter application is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- The following steps are in accordance with the Missouri TSA Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Article III, Sections 1-11. These steps are designed to guide you through the application process and requirements:
- Adopt local chapter bylaws. (Use Chapter Bylaws Sample)
- Prepare a list of local chapter members for the current year who support the application for an official charter.
- Prepare a list of your local chapter officers for the current year.
- Send a copy of your local chapter approved roster to the State Advisor ONLY along with a copy of your completed official application form.